1981 Frissbee Can-Am Danny Sullivan Collectible!
* Chassis #02
* Full chain of ownership.
* Originally Rocky Moran.
* Previous owner Paul Newman.
* Driven to success with Danny Sullivan.
* Danny signed the radiator shroud; comes with his driving suit and bag.
* Featured in the movie "Circuit"; copy of VHS with sale.
* Featured in book about Can-Am. signed COPY WITH SALE!
* Huge spares; extra body, corners, just a massive lot, very expensive.
* (6) Races on 5.0L Ted Wenz.
* 3 events on new ring & pinion.
* (2) Races on Kinsler rebuild of Lucas-McKay Inj.
* Fresh paint.
* HUGE Expensive spares package.
OFFERED AT ................ $195,000 OBO
1968 Crossle' 15F F5000
* 1 of 3 built in F5000 spec.
* Restored, low hours.
* Excellent resto; entered in 2018 Monterey Historics.
* One of the early entries!
OFFERED AT ......…$95,000 REDUCED!
1965 Ford Cobra
* 1995 build.
* Titled as 1965 Ford Cobra.
* 428 CJR power, top tier build.
* Built by Principal at Race & Restoration shop.
* Exceptional components.
OFFERED AT............. $51,500.
1963 Bobsy SR2.
* 1750cc Alfa power.
* Hewland MK5.
* Duel Webers.
* All new suspension corners.
* Competitive with huge spares.
OFFERED AT .................$39,000
1989 Hi-Tech Transporter - 2000 Volvo tractor.
* 935k on fully serviced Tractor.
* Configured for hauling (5) cars.
* Hi-Tech hydraulic lift gate w/batteries.
* 21' x 48' Awning.
* 120/240 Volt 30 amp generator.
* On-board air compressor.
* Lista storage cabinet system.
* Upstairs storage mezzanine.
* Tire Rack.
* NEW tractor drive /steering tires.
* Good Trailer tires.
* Sleeper with long wheel base.
* Detroit 60 motor.
OFFERED AT............................ $65,000.
Lotus Super '7' 1962 ORIGINAL & CORRECT!
*Chassis SB 1410
*Top 10 finisher 6 out of 7 years at Monterey and Sonoma Historics. Won the last year of Coronado (2016).
*Also top 10 at Sebring, Barber, and SVRA Nationals at Austin COTA (4th place).
* Car was restored, reinforced, re-skinned from 1990 through 2005 in Southern CA. It was a beautiful street car. I purchased it in San Diego in 2009, sent it to Graham Collins, and started vintage racing.
UK Bill of sale and full history.
Extremely factory and correct
Factory front suspension
Jay Ivey non crossflow 1500 Ford
Ford Cortina 4 speeds (2 trannies)
Twin Weber 40 DCOE
15 hours (on a 30-40 hour engine)
Chris Beebe TR10 rear end (2 difs)
Magnesium Lotus Wobblies
Magnesium bell housing
1,025 pounds dry
OFFERED AT...………. $47,000
1981 Crossle' 50F
* Restored - ZERO hour motor; Ivey Pistons.
* All Heim joints replaced.
* New gears and dog rings.
* new clutch and pressure plate.
* New fasteners, rotors, wiring plus...
* Prototype 50F. Only one available.
* Riverside win with Dennis Firestone.
* Ready to go!
OFFERED AT............. $17,500. NEW PRICE
1967 Shelby GT500
* 31,000 original miles.
* 427 FE motor (GT40 motor).
* Automatic Trans.
* Always garaged by owner.
* Owned for 30 years - 2 owners.
OFFERED AT......$160,000 ON HOLD
Reduced to $49,000. Excellent deal, this will cover your transport plus!
McLaren M8 Can-Am. "ON-THE-BUTTON"
* History back to 1973.
* Always a complete chassis.
* Restored as original.
* Low hours on drivetrain.
* Last use: Prelim LBGP in 2017 Monterey Historics 2017.
** This is NOT the Lilo chassis, this is the correct John Cannon Commander car!
OFFERED AT......... $675,000.
Kirt Bennett chases down the McLaren!
Please use our "contact" page for all the info and additional pictures!
Shelby Can-Am #040 - 1991.
Just completed 100% restoration, top tier! Powered by a Dodge V6, plenty of speed with power to weight ratio! Tribute in livery to Rick Mears! Absolutely beautiful. 1The last chassis sold was last month at auction at $80k without fees! This is a lot of car for the money! MORE TO COME WITH VIDEO!
Coming next week! Exceptional car, very quick and capable! Details to follow. This car is titled & licensed in Idaho, ready for fun!
1991 Shelby Can-Am
* Dodge V6 power
* Only remaining 'PROTOTYPE" or original two.
* Never raced, spotless.
* Upgraded for racing this season.
* Only Prototype ever available.
OFFERED AT .......... $74,900.
1982 Olds Skoal Bandit!
Huge history from original series to the Kelly series to the vintage series with Sam Moses, great author and driver ! Hedgecock chassis. Has been dirven by Bobby Labonte, as well as Dale Earnhardt at Caraway. This is the FIRST Skoal Bandit before Harry Gant. More than $120k has been invested since 2008. NOW PLACED IN MUSEUM IN TACOMA, WA FOR ONE YEAR.
OFFERED AT............. $97,900 ON HOLD
Swift - Toyota 008a #006.
Danica Patrick car! FRESH Loyning fuel injected 240hp 10,000 RPM screamer! Very quick! Completely restored. 'Huge' build list of exceptional components, none finer! NEW Stack data system $7,500 alone. There are enough spares to make another car, so basically a (2) car sale.
Thank you for visiting! We offer a wide selection of "quality" cars from which to choose! It is our extreme pleasure to offer such fine cars for the track and street!
We also offer locating service for a particular marque!
We are happy to assist with sales overseas, we have a well-priced and service oriented International Freight Forwarder for your use, as well as great USA 'enclosed ' transport carriers We assist as much as possible including transport and logistics.
We "love" race cars!!
SPECIAL OFFER ON THIS CAR WITH ALL SPARES AND SPARE FRESH MOTOR FROM TED WENZ, THE MASTER! $100,000 FOR ALL!
1972 Monte Carlo
Restored Chrome Bumper Busch. Driven originally by "Ironman" Ingram, and later by NASCAR greats David Pearson and Donny Allison! These pics do NOT do it justice. This an excellent chassis, Powered by 364ci w/4-speed. Built by most often used 70's builder, Banjo Matthews!
OFFERED AT........... $45,995. OBO
1963 Elva Courier
* 1800cc 45 DCOE less than 10 hrs.
* Close ratio 4-speed. Straight Cut.
* Removable front/Rear clips.
* Quaife Limited Slip.
* Has won "EP1" with previous owner.
OFFERED AT..............$ 38,900.
CARS FOR SALE
1967 Mini Cooper "S"
* correct authentic "S".
* Owned for 20 years.
* Always the finest care.
* None finer available.
OFFERED AT............ $31,000. ACCEPTING OFFERS!
Pace Shadow Ltd.
* 8' x 28' enclosed.
* Used 4 times.
* New tires.
Offered at ................. $12,000
1967 Lotus Elan
* 26R Spec
* 1700cc Ivey Twin Cam.
* Excellent build in excellent condition.
* Great History!
Chevron: 1974 Chevron B 27.
Chassis # B27-02, Formula Atlantic.
Runs as a F-2 now with 2L Cosworth engine which has 1 ½ hours on it, installed 10-16 for Willow Springs, Jay Ivey build
Hewland FT 200 gear box. New 9-31 R&P at same time Cam and Pawl diff OK condition
Purchased on 8-15-2008 from Johnnie Crean who acquired it in 1998, He never raced it.
Graham Collins completely rebuild the car for Crean, including a new tub before storing it.
Crean purchased it from David Kopf in 1998 who kept it for over 10 years, but never used it since he could not fit in it.
I don’t know the history of the first few years of the car.
It now has an aluminum nickasil block by S. Jennings, and is a 2 L. engine w weber carbs.
All the best parts, round tooth cam drive, light flywheel, rods and crank
It went through several rebuilt as needed, no expense spared, the most recent in 9-16 by Ivey engines.
It has Penske non resv D/A shocks, rubber donuts replaced by CV joints, S/S header and Coast Fab muffler
Reinforced engine mounting, updated 2 element rear wing
Setup for tall driver, suitable for 6’ driver, tall rollbar, 1” taller windscreen, new 2016
Billet engine adaptor by Jennings, Fuel cells serviced and new foam in 2009
The car has been continuously maintained by Chris Harrison who also provided track support at every race. Extensive records
No race time since tub repair and complete check after a track incident. in 2017
The car comes with 2 sets of wheels, gears for Spring Mountain in car, other ratios tbd, new spare nose, rear wing, starter, ign
OFFERED AT.................... $97,500 ACCEPTING OFFERS
Mini Cooper 1965 FIA PAPERS.
Amazing chassis, in Spain for the European clients, easy to collect!
* Delivered as new to Spain in 1965.
* Transformed to Rallye in 2014.
* Car was originally Almond Green with Old English white roof, paint was removed, interior was completely stripped, full rollcage welded and later painted in red.
* It has fire extinguisher system
* Car has correct new 7,5” brake discs and 10”inches wheels.
*Spax shocks all round and blueprinted 1275 engine.
* Car comes with two sets of Lp918 wheels, one painted silver with brand new Dunlop R7 tires and other painted white with used Colway gravel/snow tires.
* Car has valid FIA passport for regularity rallying.
Little use since building as car only did 2014 season competing without any mechanical issue in the Monte Carlo Historic Rally and Snow rally in Andorra. On both rallies car wore 12 inches Minilite that are no longer with the car.
OFFERED AT ………… $27,500 . ON HOLD
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our seller’s descriptions, no responsibility is taken for error, omission or misstatement or imperfections not stated. We 'do' research our listings for accuracy, but rely on our seller’s knowledge of their vehicles. Buyers should satisfy themselves pre -purchase of the condition and provenance of the car and on their own judgment to satisfy themselves as to whether the car accords to its description or not.
* Riley 4-port.
* $100k restoration .
* Accepted at vintage, has run Monterey, Sonoma and many difficult to qualify venues.
* Great Spares.
1980 MARCH 80A 'FA'
* ZERO hour Cosworth
* Originally a Shierson Chassis.
* New tires.
* Trailer available!
OFFERED AT............ $79,000 OBO
Riley Daytona 24HR
* Last run 2011 Daytona 24HR.
* Dinan 5.0L BMW - 45 hours still on the clock.
* Level 5 competitor.
* Xtrac Gearbox - LIFE paddle shift.
* Bosch 4.3 Management.
* Motec ADL Dash.
* Steering wheel Mini Dash.
* KYB Power Steering.
* Penske shocks.
* AP Air Jacks, much much more.
* Huge spares .
* Rebuilt and Ready.
* Ryan Hunter-Reay, Matos, Westbrook & Bouchout.
OFFERED AT............ $260,000.
1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
* 'K' Code car.
* 351C Balanced & Blueprinted.
* 4-speed with 3.50/1 POSI.
* Signed by Carroll Shelby.
* 8' & 10' Wheels.
* 5800 miles since `resto.
* Autometer Gauges.
* Shelby qtr windows, hood, valance.
* Scat seats.
* Personal /Business friend - Amazingly accomplished Restorer.
OFFERED AT.............. $65,000
Ralt RT4 Formula A
Built 20 Oct 1982 with 1983 jigs according to Ralt records, hence an '83 spec chassis. Wide rocker configuration. Has AM chassis stamping and Ralt tag.
Delivered new to Graham Watson (Ralt Australia), and run by him in the 1982 Australian GP. AUS/NZ history with Paul Radisich and Chris Hocking, then shipped to Rick Shea for the USA WCAR years (ca. 1989). Later USA owners known, up until myself. History dossier by Chris Townsend; some email communications with prior owners.
Steve Jennings BD rebuilt by Ivey in 2015, approximately three hours on it. Inconspicuous EVO4 data system with standard dash instruments for vintage racing. Set up for radio. Solid jig-set FT200 with a few spare gears. One set of dry wheels with well-used tires, one set of wets with lightly used tires. A few suspension and other spares.
OFFERED AT ...…$47,000 REDUCED INCREDIBLE DEAL!
* $40k investment
* Honda VTEC power.
* Great track day car.
* Very quick.
OFFERED AT............ $27,500
2004 Trans-Am Corvette
Group 9 screamer! Always a podium finisher! NEW motor Dan Tim AEC358, 817 hp and 560 torque. NEW Jerico 5-speed, all the right 'stuff', very fast, and very ready now! Great price for so much car! excellent value!
1969 Boss 302
* From private collection.
* Daytona 24 History.
* Driven by Danny Ongais & Swede Savage.
* No finer restoration.
OFFERED AT ............... $180,000.
1963 Porsche 356 LHD T6 Coupe
Car is currently at Madrid, Spain. Happy to ship worldwide.
Here you are some info about the 356 Super 90 racer!
Car was property of late Trevor Messett, Member of Honor of Porsche Club GB as well as a renown racer.
1963 356B LHD T6 coupe -prepared for racing-
lap record holder up to the 1980's at several British tracks.
Fibreglass lid, hood and doors
Internally completely stripped and lightened
Purpose built roll cage
Aluminum foam filled race tank
Modern racing seat with 6-point harness
Period woodrim steering wheel (Les Leston) with late race instruments
Fresh painted and fully restored bodywork
Eric Struder engine with 3/4 race cam and solex's on tuned stacks
Two Carrera front oil coolers
Transmission is strengthened late SC with solid bushes
Brakes are uprated discs all round
Suspension is strengthened and lowered all round on Koni's
Uprated front and rear uprights & hubs, 5x130mm
Fuchs 15 inch wheels with Pirelli semislicks with DOT
It starts on the button, stops and runs very well,
The engine has only done 3 track days after rebuild.
OFFERED AT............ $95,000 OBO
* Star Mazda, $55,000 invested, * Expensive Taylor gearbox, Rem mk 5 gears.
* Drummond engine, 7 hours on engine since rebuild.
* Ohlin T44, 3-way shocks.
*20 spare gears. Spare short block engine. Two rear wings. * Three sets of rubber.
OFFERED AT...………. $28,900.
1998 Corvette Trans-Am Winning Chassis!
* Paul Gentilozzi Chassis.
* Huge piece of history.
* Won 8 of 12 races in 1998.
* NEW motor, join Trans-Am TODAY, very fast and competitive.
OFFERED AT ............ $130,000.
Lola T70 chassis.
* RCR build.
* LS3 with Porsche 930 Trans.
* Billet Suspension.
* Monocoque chassis.
* Titled & Registered now.
* Appx. 500 miles on chassis.
OFFERED AT......... $109,900 ON HOLD
1959 Stanguellini FJ, # Cs00159
* Authentic Chassis.
* NEW motor.
* Chassis repairs completed.
* very Historic car once owned by Peter Giddings.
OFFERED AT ............$125,000